downcastclouds replied to your photoset: we arent always this cute. LOL happy eight months,…
I didn’t know Stevey had a twin in the third pic.
i miss him when he just turned the corner to go to english,
i miss him when he runs off to third period.
i miss him when hes winning in tennis.
i miss him when hes paying attention to me.
i miss him when he isnt.
i miss him when hes on aim.
i miss him when he isnt.
i dont know what to do anymore.
i slowly run out of stories to tell him…
when she doesnt want to be called cute anymore.
i havent hit mine yet.
treat others the way you want to be treated.
listen to them when they want to be listened to ;
remember the little things youd want them to remember about you ;
mention their name to other people ; introduce them
to people who will ultimately help them ; wish them good
luck before something major for them ; compliment them
as much as your patience can take ; remember that not everyone
realizes that staying still on water will keep them from drowning
& no one can make it through things alone.
i guarantee that it will feel just as rewarding for you as for them soon.
here are the exceptions
: dont do it to explort them. dont use them as an experiment.
company isnt just a business, its a committment. so if you
arent willing, will anyone be the same for you ?
who will be my maid of honor. O_______________O
i didnt think id be thinking about this until im like twentyfour,
but i always knew i would be the first to do this stuff.
hes got people lining up to be best man.
ive got a list for bridesmaids, but no maid of honor.
also, i told him about the wedding at the beach idea.
he thinks its a nice idea, but i felt like he was
calculating the cost in his head. AHAHHAHAHAH
i also told him that we might have to have two ceremonies,
one for my mothers side of the family & one for my fathers side.
i know families are suppose to get along for one day for weddings,
but i doubt my mother will be able to take it & it will go bad for
my fathers side of the family ultimately. i know father will have to
be there during the walk down the aisle & the father daughter dance,
but the aisle part, i want mother to go to. - pouts -
sometimes, i wish my parents never had that fight.
sometimes, i wish they had this communication me & steven have.
sometimes, i worry that me & steven are doomed for this fate
& some stupid mistake is gonna fuck everything we`ve created.
sometimes, i worry that stevens holding everything back as of
right now, & one day, it will all explode & i will find myself in
a king size bed by myself for the rest of my life.
no, i havent thought about the dress. ive scanned wedding magazines,
but thats as far as i allowed myself to go, because im seventeen dammit.
i know im going to rent it though. why waste money for an extra pound
per person of lobster on something i will only wear once since im refusing
to have a daughter to pass it onto ? pffts.
if youre looking for another facepalm moment,
i just want to see steven in a suit again.
k, back to homework ~ <3
you feel like the only person who can drive you insane,
but keep you sane at the same time, is that person.
if doing what you are planning on doing
will keep you from asking your parents
or anyone else including me for money
or mental support, then im for it. seriously.
if you start reading my iMs in a monotone voice.
- bestf gonna be eighteen, fucking old fart, all up in some transformers rumor : whatcha doing, :3
- me : being 1OO% nigga.
- the hunk : i love you <3
- clever me : yes
- sarcastic me : fortunate me.
- unimpressed me : loved.
- repeating me : yes
- transfer of adjective me : fortunate you.
- his royal interrupter, steven le le : .___.
- ending the statement me : you are loved too.
- frosting on the cake me : LOL
- weird face him : .____O
- stevennn leee : okkk
- drunk on love me : YOU LOOOOOOOOVE MEEEE
- cherry on the top me : LOL
- hes totally freaked out now : yes i do
- yeah, hes freaked out : LOll
- decided to ask, him : wat game is this?
- starting to explain me : its the
- his royal interrupter, again : i dont know this one
- elaborating part one : GOD MY GIRLF IS CRAZY
- elaborating part two : GOD WHY DO I LOVE THIS GIRL
- giving up because hes tired : hmmm
- totally tired : you won
- still elaborating me : WHAT THE HELL AM I DATING
- finishing me : game.
- last sesame seed : LOL
- in for the kill : hah i know what im dating
- agreeing to stop talking : sure ^________^
- BAM, CHEESY STEVEN STRIKES AGAIN : im dating the most beautiful and talented girl ive ever see
- back to denying it : stop dat.
- evidence : im crazy & i have horrible taste in cards.
- hes too tired to go on : i love my crazy girl
- shooing him away : go to sleep.
- backing up my command : youre sleep talking.
- questioning it, him : am i?
- accepted it, him : perhaps i am
- goodness me : perhaps just a tad bit
- hes hit the bullseye : i should tuck in
- YAY : good night
- the good girlfriend response : goodnight ~
- the cute boyfriend response : :3 RAWR
- the sarcastic once again girlfriend response : woof LOL
- the amused boyfriend response : bark? :P
- the ANOTHER GAME girlfriend response : plit plot.
- elaborating for the fourth time : im a raindrop ^____^
- he forgot a letter : rooooooommm
- hes elaborating : im a car/lawn mower/place/boat
- the sadistic response from me : youre a honda, arent you
- the emotional attachment : LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
- he corrects his spelling : plane*
- he ponders my answer : close
- he corrects my answer : im a espirit :P
- the game is over : nights~<3
- me : whatever you say baby.
- me : goodnight (':
- him : haha sweet dreams
i can find myself in your prescence.
funny how they never seem to be holidays.
downcastclouds replied to your post: im starting to really not like the new kpop songs,
The Kpop industry has changed, just like the times. Not much we can do about it. Sides. We always hold the kpop songs we first heard extremely close and we can always play those nostalgic tunes again.
yes, i suppose so.